31 January 2012

Who am I?

So many of you are keen on finding out a little bit more about the the lady behind *Paris in a bottle*,
so here is a mini interview, with myself!

Day job: 
Marketing guru

Evening and weekend job: 
*Paris in a bottle* jewellery

Colour of my hair:
dark brown

Colour of my eyes:
brown

How people often sum me up:
a smile

Nationality: 
French 

How long have I been in the UK:
since 2003…

Living in:
a duplex flat in Leicester

Where I wished I was living:
Oxford (but thinking about Cambridge too…)

Car: 
red Clio called Fizzy (driving license pending...)

Films I could watch again and again:
Amelie, Monsters Inc, The Incredibles, the Ocean films, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Favourite music at the moment:
Portico Quartet, PJ Harvey, Peggy Sue, Noah and the Whale, Elbow, Lang Lang, gypsy jazz
  
Favourite look: 
monochrome with colored shoes and eye-catching jewellery

Favourite clothes: 
skirts and dresses – trousers not allowed!

Favourite jewellery pieces:
necklaces (extra long!)

Favourite accessory:
scarves – à la parisienne

Favourite shoes:
I have a miniature 8 pairs only! I can’t walk on stilettos, so I go for courts instead

Favourite luxury brand:
Valentino and Chanel, Ellie Saab

Favourite perfume:
‘L’air de rien’ by Miller Harris, Miss Dior Chérie  or L’Elixir by Nina Ricci

 Ambition: 
open a lifestyle shop where I would sell my jewellery as well as other crafts and pretty things

Pet hate: 
when food is ready, every sits down and eats. 
Playing or looking for something or going to the bathroom is not allowed.

Pêché mignon:
cheese (brie, goat’s cheese) and nutella

 Must go-to places:
Copenhagen, Lisbon, Berlin, Normandy, Iceland, Canada

What I take pride in:
wrapping gifts, making the packaging look better than the gift; sending cards and gifts

Perfect day:
punting in Cambridge then restaurant with my friends and family

New Year’s resolutions:
declutter my life and focus what is important to me - see here

What I believe in:
there’s fate, there’s luck and then there’s what you make of it


and to finish off, here's a little drawing a friend of mine made a long long time ago... 
but apparently I haven't changed one bit!




If you have any more questions, do let me know and I will be delighted to answer them! :)




6 comments:

  1. This was nice to read :)
    Quite jealous of your day job!
    & My friend lives in Cambridge and goes punting with her friends in the evening, I really want to do that soon it sounds lovely! xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Delighted you like the read, and you should definitely try punting, it's so fun and relaxing! I would love to live in Cambridge one day, it's so sophisticated! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear PIAB,
    You probably forgot that highly important piece of information: do you speak whale ?
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That does come as a rare skill actually, so yes I ought to have mentioned it! I SPEEEEEEAAK WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALE :)

      Delete
  4. Comme ça me touche !!!! Tu es définitivement mon petit Leeloox adoré (et je loue ton esprit conservateur by the way ;) )
    Des bisettes parisiennes ma Pâquerette!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. et oui et oui, Madame Quincampoix, je suis plein de surprises (et de souvenirs!)! ;-)

      Delete