22 January 2012

Waking up to a morning blog

In the mornings....

Everybody has a daily routine, from the moment you wake up (with or without snooze),
 to what you eat, how you pick your clothes, how you have a coffee and what you
 do on your way to work (if you are not driving).

To soften the morning routine, and add a little thought and style to the equation, 
here are my favourite blogs of the moment, which I would recommend checking daily, 
with a cup of tea (stroking of the cat optional).



Discussing all things cinema (lots and old and a little of new), this blog offers a different approach and interesting content.  Perfect to wake up your brain!






It is soft and pretty, and makes you light and happy. Sharing photography and making us daydream, Camille and her blog are the perfect way to abolish all stress and submerge yourself in a world that is in her words, ‘flirty and feminine’.




For a little thinking in the morning, the brilliant JKR Gazette, by the brilliant JKR agency is a must. Talking all things branding and design (one of my passion, I after all day-work in the industry!), it presents new ideas and gives you a new viewpoint on every day items and brands.




  


 Everybody knows I love food. I think about it all the time, and eat it a little too much. 
These two blogs depict and create around the theme of food without actually talking about food. If anything else, they are a creative repository of stunning images and inspiration. And yes, they do make you hungry too.



A new find for me, which I can not wait to read more of!
More food but also craft projects, and stunning visuals.
This one is in French, so here's hoping you've been paying attention...



Last but not least...

Here are more recent finds which I most spend more time reading…

A girl, A Style - fashion
Design Milk - design
Disegno - more design!


Please email me your suggestions of blogs that ought to become in my morning routine! Happy reading!

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for more lovely things to read :)!
    xox

    thevintagelifeofjane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for My Little Fabric and Culinographie!!! ( the english version of My Little Fabric is coming soon :D)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @My Little Fabric - you are most welcome - your blog(s) are absolutely delicious - I am so so envious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the mention! And so glad you love the blog, it's lovely to have you around!

    Briony xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so very kind of you to say *blushing* ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for the mention! Enjoy your blogs and tweets as well!

    Cathy Whitlock
    wwwcinemastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for the mention! What an honor to be featured on your beautiful blog :-)

    xx Camille @ The Wild Fleur

    ReplyDelete