28 October 2012

Things I heart #1

Things I heart... possessions, images, hobbies that I love and that make me smile...

 My doctor's bag. A present from my mum, it is so beautifully perfect, I absolutely adore it! 
 I get so many compliments about it all the time! 
Where it is from: secret highly guarded by my mum! ;-)


Fifi lapin - a bunny who likes, wears and is fashion. I just love the concept…
http://fifi-lapin.blogspot.co.uk/

The cutest bow purse with just a hint of glitter, from Dorothy Perkins (but sold out online) 

Receiving cards and surprise gifts from my friends and family...

... and of course sending gifts and cards which I know will make them smile!

 Memories... how time flies

 My animal print shoes from stasia.com - so elegant!


I hope you enjoyed my first list... more to come very soon!
I'd love to hear the things you heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment