16 November 2012

I am... The Glamour Queen

Another week, another style! and this week it is all about glamour!

However in the heat of glamourama, my camera and I had a fight. There were tears, and it resulted in not so many photos of my glamorous outfit. :(

I hope I always look glamorous (to some extent at least), and in another life, I want to be Christina Hendricks. For now, I can but try and find clothes that flatter my curves and accessorise them with simple and elegant jewellery.






and to finish off, a glamorous kiss! :) 


Dress: Dorothy Perkins// shoes: Next // Necklaces: *Stras et paillettes* and *Winterland*

2 comments:

  1. You look stunning, those shoes are amazing <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so so much Jennie! That is really kind!
      I love those shoes, they were an impulse-buy which I definitely do not regret! xxx

      Delete