16 November 2012

Style it with... #2

This week we are all about glamour! Mixing a velvet dress from Monsoon with stunning velvet shoes with some elegant and feminine jewellery.

The Glamour Queen is me (well, I'd like to think so); it is certainly the style that suits me and my curves most and which makes me feel the most like a grown-up woman (odd thing to say for somebody who likes Hello Kitty, bunny lamps and stickers so much!).

and you, what's your style?





Follow *Paris in a bottle* and Yull on their style hunt:

Join us every Friday as we unveil stylish inspiration!


Join us and share your style, tips and photos:

Facebook:           Paris in a bottle                     Yull
Twitter:              @parisinabottle                     @yullshoes
Website:             www.parisinabottle.net         www.yull.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment